Irina Deresh, DMD
Dr. Deresh has been practicing dentistry for over 25 years. She earned her first degree in dental medicine from the University of Kaunas in Lithuania and after moving to the United States, earned her second degree from Tufts School of Dental Medicine. She currently practices general dentistry as well as TMD from her private practice located in Brookline, MA.
Selected Memberships: Past and Present
1991-Present: General Dentistry for Children and Adults. Specializing in TMD and TMJ
- Private practice
2010-2011 UMDNJ Continuing Education Course in Orofacial Pain
2007-2009: TMD and Periodontal Associates, Boston, MA
- Replaced Dr. Robert Rosenbaum during his 2 years of absence.
1988-1991 TUFTS University, School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA
1986-1988: Clinical pedodontic practice, Vilnius, Lithuania
1983-1986: Researcher and lecturer, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Local Anesthetics and Local Anesthetic Techniques
- Clinical Emergency Oral Surgery Practice
1978-1983 School of Dental Medicine, Kaunas, Lithuania
Selected Courses and Seminars:
- American Dental Association Massachusetts
- Dental Society Metropolitan District
- Dental Society New England
- Dental Society Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Orofacial Pain Academy
- TMD and TMJ for the Dental Team
- Splint Therapy
- Bicon Sinus lift techniques
- Tufts TMD and TMJ Triad
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain: http://www.aaop.org
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: http://www.aacd.com
- New England Dental Society: http://www.newenglanddentalsoc...
- Metropolitan District Dental Society: http://www.massdental.org/metr...
- Massachusetts Dental Society: http://www.massdental.org
- Bicon Sinus lift techniques: http://www.bicon.com/e_courses...
- Splint Therapy: http://www.temporomandibular.i...